Marc was my coach and I highly recommend him!
Gary F., Manager – Financial Projects
Marc coaches with individuals that strive to elevate themselves and others. Those in leadership roles where the value of individuals, and their performance, is nurtured through the strength of the relationship, the power of conversation and faith in those they lead.
For over three decades Marc has dedicated his life to discovering cutting edge and world leading principles to human performance that lead to accelerated growth in organizations and individuals.
Marc offers a rare blend of personal experience and inspiration. His mission is to improve performance and results through the power of coaching conversations. Marc’s focus on understanding your needs will undoubtedly challenge your traditional conversations which will create a shift in achieving results. Through his tenacity and willingness to take risks in the moment, Marc has earned the respect and admiration from clients and colleagues in the field.
Marc is energised by the growth and continual learning of his clients. Leveraging every opportunity to support those he works, with Marc recently accepted a position as an instructor for Royal Roads University in their Coaching and Innovation faculty (teaching Foundations of Executive Coaching). Marc is trained to facilitate the EBW (Emotions and Behaviours in The Workplace) Tool and has taught a coach approach, on-line, to a global audience through Lingos, a non-profit offering leadership tools around the globe.
With a lens focused on growth you can expect a coaching style based on creating relationships of high trust, integrity and leading edge tools where you feel confident, challenged, inspired with greater self-awareness and focused to explore the real issues that find the solutions to the results you envision.
If your business environment has changed and you and your team are looking to lead the next wave of success, think of Marc and make that call to connect with him.
- Grew up on the West Coast in Victoria BC
- Enjoys daily walks and runs with my 11 yrs young Australian Shepard named Coors
- Started coaching community sports at the age of 14.
- Typical Canadian boy during my generation growing up playing ice hockey, lacrosse and soccer
- Upon graduation from High School accepted a position as Assistant Manager of Esquimalt Recreation Centre (Now Archie Browning Sports Centre)
- Developed my fitness, coordination and agility as a youth jumping logs and running the beaches around Victoria
- One of my favorite places to go at 16 yrs with driver’s license in my pocket was the storms of Long Beach and Tofino. ( and still do when I can J )
- Since August of 2014 I started to Run the trails of the KVR and hills around Penticton
- Read anything to do with coaching, story-telling and Emotional Intelligence and high performance.
- Have travelled to many countries for work and enjoy learning about cultures.
- Since 2009 have taken up road cycling to raise awareness and funds for Parkinson’s’ Disease, Cancer Research and MS.
- Have been facilitating Coach Education programs for our National Coach Certification program for sport since 1984
- Travelled as a member of the coaching staff with our National Paralympic Sledge Hockey team on tour in Norway
- One of my favorite books is by Dr. Suess; “Oh The Places You Will Go!”
- I am the proud parent of two amazing young adults who continue to surprise me with their talents
- In 2010 I completed a 10 day 1,400km ride with 12 cyclist to raise funds for Parkinson’s
- In 2013, 2014 and working on 2015 I will be riding in the Ride2Survive. A one day 400 km ride from Kelowna to Vancouver to raise funds for Cancer Research.
- I was raised by incredible parents who taught me the value of giving back and volunteering
- If you see me by a camp fire you can rest assured I will be asleep.
- I enjoy cycling wine tours with friends in Penticton. This year we had 18. Oh what fun.
- Loves the peace, calm and quiet mind of cycling to energize my creative thinking
- Individual, Team & Group Coaching
- EBW – Emotions and Behaviours in The Workplace ( Emotional Intelligence for Business)
- Coaching Out of The Box™
- Coaching To Lead
- Legacy Leadership™
- The Art of Managing Your Time
- Managing Differences
- Speaking on Topics such as:
- Communication: Ignite Your Inner Genius
- Visioning: The Pulse of Your Performance
- G.0A.L.S. – Go Out and Live Success
- In Pursuit of Internal Excellence
- Happy Place, Happy Pace
- The Making of CEO Business Athletes
- Coaching for Performance: Communication That Impacts People
- From Crayons to an Inspired Life: Setting Vision & Goals For a LIFE FULL IN
- Personalized programs and presentations tailored to leveraging your organizations needs and time
- Drawing from 3 decades of Coaching sport, working with Olympic, National and developing athletes, coaches and administrators, stories that can inspire a future of possibilities…if you’re willing.