Coaching Skills for Leaders
There is a growing demand for adding coaching to Managers’ and Leaders’ skill set, but no one program suits every need. We have 3 different options for you to choose from – each takes a different approach and the right one will depend on your need, your participants and your budget.
- Learn experiential coaching skills in a simple, engaging way.
- Cultivate a coaching culture that taps into the wisdom, brilliance and abilities of the people around them.
- Participants who are used to problem solving for others learn to develop those around them into resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
- Uses the 5/5/5 model
Coaching to Lead
- Expand the range of managers’ / leaders’ style to include a coaching style, but not looking to certify them as coaches
- Shift from managing to leading people
- Understand the power of relationship awareness with their peers and persons they lead
Excelerator Coach Training
- Build a coaching culture and have certified coaches on staff
- Shift in how their leaders lead by taking the coach approach they hold persons they lead capable
- Learn the Enlighten-Empower-Excel model used in Royal Rhodes University coach training.