I worked with Gil on a few projects at Okanagan College. Gil is very insightful and was able to provide very direct, useful approaches that were highly effective.
Andrew Hay, VP Education, Okanagan College
Three half-day workshops spread over 4 to 6 weeks. Structured with pre-reading, assessments and fieldwork to maximise integration into behaviour and anchor the learning in the participants’ real life.
- Learning how to reframe frustration to value diverstity
- Develops individual and team emotional intelligence
- Understanding of own and other behavioural styles
- Understanding of default influencing style and what context which styles work
Determing the right cure in conflict always requires an in depth diagnosis before customising an approach to correct things. Typically it follows the following stages:
- Assessment of corporate commitment to address issues
- Diagnosis of issues
- Rebuilding for success