Executive and Leadership Coaching
Leader and High Potential
Our coaches provide practical insights and honesty as they challenge you to a deeper life experience and a higher level of achievement.
We will shadow-coach your team to:
- build team effectiveness and performance
- build individual capacity to contribute constructively to team dynamics
All leaders occasionally find themselves unsure of how to proceed, where efforts to deal with a situation keep resulting in frustration.
Rather than call in a consultant, we coach the individual(s) on how they must ‘show up’ in order to maximize their effectiveness in the situation.
Any short term situation where the leader has a good basic understanding of what needs to be done and their desired outcome, but isn’t confident in how to execute it
Coaching Skills for Leaders
Whether building a coaching culture or individual leaders learning how to take a coach approach and adopt a coaching mindset, we have a range of coaching skills courses for your organisation
- Learn experiential coaching skills in a simple, engaging way.
- Cultivate a coaching culture that taps into the wisdom, brilliance and abilities of the people around them.
- Participants who are used to problem solving for others learn to develop those around them into resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
- Uses the 5/5/5 model
Coaching to Lead
- Expand the range of managers’ / leaders’ style to include a coaching style, but not looking to certify them as coaches
- Shift from managing to leading people
- Understand the power of relationship awareness with their peers and persons they lead
Excelerator Coach Training
- Build a coaching culture and have certified coaches on staff
- Shift in how their leaders lead by taking the coach approach they hold persons they lead capable
- Learn the Enlighten-Empower-Excel model used in Royal Rhodes University coach training.