Leader Development at All Levels of the Organization
The shift from being an individual high achiever to creating environments for others to achieve is a difficult one. Participants discover 5 key factors that support this transition, through an interactive, action-learning model that is customised for their context.
Senior and Executive Leaders
Senior leaders require a greater depth and breadth of understanding than how to lead their team. They need to develop greater insight into and understanding of themselves, their organization and how to influence within it. Participants will also emerge with stronger decision making ability and a strong peer network.
The experienced executive doesn’t need another course on leadership principles. They already know them, probably apply most of them and find that often the highly complex and/or ambiguous environments in which they operate require a ‘wisdom beyond logic’ and this program is designed to develop just that. This is not your typical skill and as such requires a non-typical methodology aimed at mastery of their leadership.
Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Learn experiential coaching skills in a simple, engaging way.
- Cultivate a coaching culture that taps into the wisdom, brilliance and abilities of the people around them.
- Participants who are used to problem solving for others learn to develop those around them into resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
- Uses the 5/5/5 model
Coaching to Lead
- Expand the range of managers’ / leaders’ style to include a coaching style, but not looking to certify them as coaches
- Shift from managing to leading people
- Understand the power of relationship awareness with their peers and persons they lead
Excelerator Coach Training
- Build a coaching culture and have certified coaches on staff
- Shift in how their leaders lead by taking the coach approach they hold persons they lead capable
- Learn the Enlighten-Empower-Excel model used in Royal Rhodes University coach training.