Coaching Skills for Managers
There is a growing demand for adding coaching to Managers’ and Leaders’ skill set, but no one program suits every need. We have 3 different options for you to choose from – each takes a different approach and the right one will depend on your need, your participants and your budget.
Comments from the Evaluation Feedback:
“You’ve done such a wonderful job engaging our HR team. Thank you for your passion, knowledge and humour. I learned a ton and I am excited to practice your teachings.”
“I am using it with my clients. I am trying to ask them questions to help them open up their minds to think differently and approach situations in a different manner. I am referencing the questions that are in the book.“
“Clearly strong facilitators and SMEs of coaching. Engaging and effective at keeping us on track. Activities proved effective for us to apply coaching, observe and be on the receiving end which gave a well rounded perspective.“
- Learn experiential coaching skills in a simple, engaging way.
- Cultivate a coaching culture that taps into the wisdom, brilliance and abilities of the people around them.
- Participants who are used to problem solving for others learn to develop those around them into resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
- Uses the 5/5/5 model
“At first I wondered if coaching in the way it was presented (terminology) would be applicable to me and my crew. I was pleasantly surprised as the day progressed and got to practice the skills we learned. I think it’s going to be extremely useful in helping me work with staff and dealing with some issues I’ve been putting off because I wasn’t sure how to approach it — but now I feel like I know of a way to start the conversation.”
“Looking forward to putting this powerful training into place. One of the most immediately accessible trainings to date. I am recommending to my colleagues.“
“Great session, amazing presenter, well worth the time/money/effort.“
Excelerator Coach Training
- Build a coaching culture and have certified coaches on staff
- Shift in how their leaders lead by taking the coach approach they hold persons they lead capable
- Learn the Enlighten-Empower-Excel model used in Royal Rhodes University coach training.